Sunday, October 3, 2010

wisdom...(conclusion) part 3



To renew your mind in the likeness of God is to emerge like a butterfly from it's chrysalis.



In my concluding post for this three part series concerning wisdom, I will start with a portion of a very compelling scripture :


Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind... ( read again, let this marinate)

I want to conclude with a short thought, I don't want to overwhelm you or say too much, just enough to remember :)

I have just started my quest on the renewing of my mind. I am finding more and more that all we need in this
wretched world of ours is love, and we should do everything in our power to attain it. We work day in and out; bleeding, sweating, fighting, to make a living, worring about tomorrow. Do we really work that hard as
servents of the living God? Are you striving to renew your mind? If you are in the same state of mind you are in now as you were a year ago, six months ago for that matter, are you growing?? becoming wiser??incresing in love and peace??

I hope you are, I hope I am, I hope we will together.

love Kiki

Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
 portion from 1 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment