Sunday, September 27, 2009

words from me.....








Papa and me

Dear friends lets all stop our complaining. I do it, you do it, don't take
the time God gave us for granted. No matter what the circumstances, learn to be thankful
and focus on the blessings, not what you don't have, the bills, the problems. I'm praying to God
that I may live in peace, which means being happy with RIGHT NOW. If I were to live in the circumstances that I'm in now FOREVER, I am at peace with that. Can you say that about your life?
why not, you are but a mist that appears then vanishes, tomorrow may never come, and you would have spent the last of is saying, I need a job, where is my unemployment, I need money!!! ( That's what I worried about) Understand that I always set goals and aspirations and strive to do my best and provide a better life for my family, but I'm not worrying or complaining about how long it's taking to for God to provide- I've been good this far!  I know God is in charge, if I believe in him, why would I be biting my finger nails??

Love,

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment